About Me

I'm seventeen and a high school senior. I'm ready for college. I am a firm believer in God. and I try to live a good christian life.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kayla Marie

Kayla Marie, my name, means the Crown of Laurels in hebrew, Purity in Greek.

Cancer is my sign. Yes, I do read my horoscope and sometimes i take that stuff to heart and believe every word while othertimes i just think how much BS it is.

I love my life.
I sometimes do not show it well, but i truly am grateful that my life has turned out to be what it is because i know from experience that it could be worse.

I wish to help people. I wish people were not so careless. I wish that people could understand that life goes on and there is always somebody there that loves them.

"Sometimes we realize we are human and sometimes it's not a pleasant
feeling."
(-Defining Dulcie by Paul Acampora)

Edith Wharton once said...
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time."
and i agree.

No comments: